CANCELLATION & MAKE-UP POLICY:
• To report absences, you must complete the above form to be eligible for a make-up.
• Westchester Tennis Center does not guarantee makeups for missed classes.
• Any missed private group lesson, seasonal private lesson, or seasonal semi private lesson; that is scheduled off will be made up.
• Any scheduled semi private lesson that has one player show up to the lesson it will be charged the full semi private lesson rate to both players.
• Any missed private lesson without 24 hours notice will be charged the full amount.
• Missed classes do not have any monetary value. We do not credit or refund any missed classes.
• To be eligible for a makeup you cannot have a balance on your account.
• To be eligible for a makeup you must submit an absence notification form 24 hours ahead of the class on our website. An email, phone call, or a conversation will not be categorized as an absence notification.
• Makeups are limited to 3 makeups for the Fall 17 Week Season, 3 makeups for the Winter/Spring 20 Week Season, 5 for the 31 week Fall/Winter season, and 6 makeups for the entire 37 Week Indoor Season.
• Do not email to request a makeup. Make-ups are offered through other, level-appropriate programs when space is available.
• All authorized makeup must be completed during the enrollment period.
• Any makeups that are scheduled cannot be rescheduled. Once a makeup class is scheduled it will be deemed as fulfilled.
• Seasonal Court Reservations may reschedule court time based on availability, but a make-up is not guaranteed.
MAKE-UP TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Make-ups must be claimed within the registrant's same incurred season only. Make-ups will occur in the appropriate level when existing clinic spots are available. Make-ups are not guaranteed and will potentially be with different Pros during different days and times of the day as determined by the Westchester Tennis Center.
REFUND POLICY: If any applicant removes him/herself from a WTC program for any reason, or if WTC removes the applicant from WTC program at the sole discretion of WTC Management, including injury of any kind, applicants are still liable for the full cost of the session and are NOT eligible for refunds of any kind.